This blog is about COLT men and models from all periods, starting with the studio's foundation in 1968 with a pronounced focus on the 1980s. On occasion, though, you'll find the odd post that contains non-COLT content. This blog is for adult audiences only. All men depicted on The Men of Colt Blog are at least 21 years of age or older.

... COLT presents:

... for 40 years, this has been the home of the hottest men of the world:

Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Alex Chambers, Stroking

Alex Chambers sure is one hot addition to the COLT line-up! Though he may not be to everyone's taste, I myself find him incredibly sexy - though I can't really put my finger on why exactly - his beefcake body? His fat, uncut meat? His hot hole? His straight looks and attitude? His blond hair? ... No idea, all I know is that ever since I first saw him on Straight-Men-In-Trouble, he's been driving me crazy!



For the full movie, click HERE, to experience Alex in bondage on Straight-Men-In-Trouble, click HERE, or for some assorted pics of Alex's Shower Assault episode from Straight-Men-In-Trouble, click HERE!

5 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

WOOF HOT video here.

WOOF
Ray

Leatherpigboy said...

He has a great body

Stan said...

I'd love to get into trouble with him.

Anonymous said...

Some models (straight or gay) may have a great body and/or an enormous dick. But some of them are terrible 'on camera' when the film's rolling - they just don't know how to move or their personality just doesn't come through to the viewer. Not so with Alex here. He knows what's sexy. I can almost pick up his scent when he puts his ass and cock-head near the camera's lens. - Montana Cowboy

Koba said...

His ass needs to me my cock- pronto!