This blog is about COLT men and models from all periods, starting with the studio's foundation in 1968 with a pronounced focus on the 1980s. On occasion, though, you'll find the odd post that contains non-COLT content. This blog is for adult audiences only. All men depicted on The Men of Colt Blog are at least 21 years of age or older.

... COLT presents:

... for 40 years, this has been the home of the hottest men of the world:

Thursday, 15 December 2011

COLT - Wifebeaters (for Stan)

Karl Mann:


Buck Hayes:


Erik King:


Sam Dekker:


Kevin Boss:


Byron Hawkwood:


Big Max:


David Gold:


Rick Marino:


To see more of these men, please log on to COLT-STUDIO-GROUP!

4 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Give me Sam and buck. Stan will nt notice if you give me two of them. Those Men are WOOFING HOT.

WOOF
Ray

Ray's Cowboy said...

Sorry I mean to to say Sam and Buck.

Leatherpigboy said...

Love them all

Stan said...

I missed this last week because I had no internet access.