This blog is about COLT men and models from all periods, starting with the studio's foundation in 1968 with a pronounced focus on the 1980s. On occasion, though, you'll find the odd post that contains non-COLT content. This blog is for adult audiences only. All men depicted on The Men of Colt Blog are at least 21 years of age or older.

... COLT presents:

... for 40 years, this has been the home of the hottest men of the world:

Friday, 16 December 2011

Under Construction

Last week, during a meeting of all tenants living in our apartment building, it was announced that building work was going to be done in the flat above me. Needless to say, I was less than thrilled when I heard it.

Anyhow, when the actual work started this morning, matters went from bad to worse: the sheer noise and hubbub that's going on right above my head is driving me to distraction! There's an incessant hammering - throbbing - trampling - drilling - that's enough to drive anyone up the wall! So up to that flat I hurried to complain about the noise.

Hell-bent to pursue this matter legally, I took a camera along to take pictures of every single construction worker catching them in the act, and having asked them for their names as well, these, along with the pictures, will be sent straight to the building management as well as to my landlord:

Jesse Ditmar:


Haus Weston:


Chet o'Roark:


Carl Hardwick:


Butch Barnes:


Jack Pullman:


Bruce Emory:


To see more evidence, please click HERE!

3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

well if Butch gives you any problems just send him my way. I take care of him. Trust me on this.


WOOF
Ray

Leatherpigboy said...

LOL if these were the men working upstairs im sure you would be too busy to complain

Anonymous said...

I happen to know that Chet O'Roarke is the Site-Manager of the project in question. Simply send him my way and I'll take him under advisement and have this all straightened out for you in no time. - Montana Cowboy