This blog is about COLT men and models from all periods, starting with the studio's foundation in 1968 with a pronounced focus on the 1980s. On occasion, though, you'll find the odd post that contains non-COLT content. This blog is for adult audiences only. All men depicted on The Men of Colt Blog are at least 21 years of age or older.

... COLT presents:

... for 40 years, this has been the home of the hottest men of the world:

Monday, 23 January 2012

At The Boots Store

I needed a new pair of boots.

My old pair was so worn out, filthy and cum-stained that I finally decided to replace them. So down I went to the local boots store. The sales associate, Dick Grey, is an old pal of mine. In fact, we know each other from Hampstead Heath where years ago, on some sultry summer night, I hit on him, and next thing I knew, he was licking my boots and rimming my butt like he hadn't had anything to eat in days! He later graced my boots with an extra thick load of white, creamy cum.

That's how we met.

I smiled, when I told him that the boots that he knew so well finally needed replacing. Asking him what kind of boots I should get and what he can recommend me he replied that this time I should go for the best and have a pair of boots custom-made. He then offered to show me pictures of the available models. With a grin on his face he told me that he'd taken the pictures himself - right after his customers collected their new pair of handmade, custom-made, boots and trying them on which made him, Dick, so randy that he seduced them right then and there in the fitting room!

Model Nr. 1, worn by Buck Hayes:


Model Nr. 2, worn by Mike Davis:


Model Nr. 3, worn by Mike Betts:


Model Nr. 4, worn by Guenther Keller, a customer from abroad:


Model Nr. 5, worn by a chap who goes by the name of Ledermeister, can you believe?! ... :


I already can't wait until my new pair of boots are ready for collection!!!

For the store's website, just click HERE!

3 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

I would lick any of these Mens boots!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Mike and then Buck are the Men I want to play with.


WOOF
Ray

Koba said...

Gotta love a nice pair of boots!