This blog is about COLT men and models from all periods, starting with the studio's foundation in 1968 with a pronounced focus on the 1980s. On occasion, though, you'll find the odd post that contains non-COLT content. This blog is for adult audiences only. All men depicted on The Men of Colt Blog are at least 21 years of age or older.

... COLT presents:

... for 40 years, this has been the home of the hottest men of the world:

Friday, 20 January 2012

The Men Of Yesterday (13): Kevin Ritchie

There are days when I'm convinced that Kevin Ritchie is the sexiest - hottest - manliest - most spectacular man there ever was! ... His angular, movie-star face - his body - attitude - bush - cock - all conspire to turn me on big time ... Well, sexy men come in many shapes and forms, and as far as I'm concerned I don't have a favourite type of man that I fancy. Any many can tickle my fancy - bearded, hairy, slim, muscular, blond or black-haired, and so on - just as long as he's got that little something, undefinable, extra!






Find more on Kevin on the COLT-website!

4 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

WOOF and YUMM on this Man. I love the short's pictures the best.

WOOF
Ray

Leatherpigboy said...

How i would love to kiss his ass

Stan said...

this guy looks amazing.

TornJeans said...

He looks sexy with his shorts and cowboy get up!