This blog is about COLT men and models from all periods, starting with the studio's foundation in 1968 with a pronounced focus on the 1980s. On occasion, though, you'll find the odd post that contains non-COLT content. This blog is for adult audiences only. All men depicted on The Men of Colt Blog are at least 21 years of age or older.

... COLT presents:

... for 40 years, this has been the home of the hottest men of the world:

Monday, 23 April 2012

I Want Muscles ... !

When I think COLT, I think muscle, and when I think muscle, I am forever remembered of the Diana Ross song which is almost as iconic as COLT and its men. Diana's song was released at a time when bodybuilding became the thing to do - for gay men, anyway - and as such it is as much of a time capsule as these muscle-men below who we associate with COLT and especially with that particular era:
   Cal Sinclair:  


 For more vintage muscle men, please log on to COLT!

8 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Doug Perry all of the way.

WOOF
Ray

Anonymous said...

Cal Sinclair is sooo hot... muscle stud perfection!

Anonymous said...

Doug Perry... beautiful face, beautiful body... sooo hot, sooo sexy!

Koba said...

Mmmm. Carl for me please!

Justin said...

I love Diana, great song, oh and the colt guys are hot too. hmmm I love muscle da da doo, this song will be stuck in my head for days, thanks a lot

Red-Hot-Chilli said...

to Justin: you're very welcum!

Stan said...

Great song! Hot men! Reminds me of back in the day.

Anonymous said...

Carl Hardwick is one smokin' hot muscle daddy... what a stud!