This blog is about COLT men and models from all periods, starting with the studio's foundation in 1968 with a pronounced focus on the 1980s. On occasion, though, you'll find the odd post that contains non-COLT content. This blog is for adult audiences only. All men depicted on The Men of Colt Blog are at least 21 years of age or older.

... COLT presents:

... for 40 years, this has been the home of the hottest men of the world:

Saturday, 21 April 2012

You've Got That Look ...



You've got that look, That look that leaves me weak You with your eyes across the table technique 


You've got that look, That look between the lines You with your let's get more than friendly designs 


 I should be brave and say, “Let's have no more of it”! But oh what's the use when you know…I love it!


You'll only kill my will before I speak So turn on that low left hook that look that leaves me weak.
  
You've got that look, That look that leaves me weak You with your eyes across the table technique ...





 To enter the COLT homepage, just click HERE!

3 comments:

Koba said...

That first guy is amazing!

Stan said...

some killer looks for sure!

Anonymous said...

Dave Angelo always looks a bad bad boy and Josh Weston looks fun.