This blog is about COLT men and models from all periods, starting with the studio's foundation in 1968 with a pronounced focus on the 1980s. On occasion, though, you'll find the odd post that contains non-COLT content. This blog is for adult audiences only. All men depicted on The Men of Colt Blog are at least 21 years of age or older.

... COLT presents:

... for 40 years, this has been the home of the hottest men of the world:

Thursday, 10 May 2012

Chris Wide

In case you hadn't known - I'm a huuuuuuge fan of Chris Wide! Quite simply, I think he has one of the most exquisite faces and one of the most alluring, sexy, smiles I've ever seen ... to say nothing of his body, fat cock, and hot hole:
For Chris Wide's videos - hard and softcore - and picture sets, please click HERE!

7 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

WOOF on this HUNK. Love to service him.

WOOF
Ray

Stan said...

Hot man! Every pic is a winner!

glen0330 said...

Nice, to sat the least. But Colt sure doesn't pick them like they used to.

Koba said...

You a fan of Chris? I NEVER would have guessed! ;-) Succulent!

Red-Hot-Chilli said...

Hi Glen: I'm not sure I agree, to be honest, though I am of course, a huge aficionado of Vintage Colt. Especially Colt! However, I think it's more the MEN themselves, the times, the look, etc. that have changed, wouldn't you agree? So, in my view, it's more to do with that rather than the 'pick'.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Justin said...

My kinda guy, this stud is seriously sexy. I have to check him out.