This blog is about COLT men and models from all periods, starting with the studio's foundation in 1968 with a pronounced focus on the 1980s. On occasion, though, you'll find the odd post that contains non-COLT content. This blog is for adult audiences only. All men depicted on The Men of Colt Blog are at least 21 years of age or older.

... COLT presents:

... for 40 years, this has been the home of the hottest men of the world:

Monday, 4 June 2012

Kelso

I've posted him before on numerous occasions and I'll post him again ... I mean, show me the man who'd ever tire of looking at Kelso ... !

He's my favourite COLT man, the one who's fuelled my fantasy more than any other, Carl Hardwick, Pete Kuzak and Ed Rhinehart included!

Everything - Kelso's face, his sexy smile, his hairy body - about him are a massive turn-on for me! He's the total package!


And here's a clip, taken from Waterbucks, where we see Kelso frolicking in the sea, before retiring to his bedroom for some much needed relief ...

   

 To see more of Kelso, please visit COLT by clicking HERE!

5 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

One Fine Man here. I would love to taste him well.

WOOF
Ray

Koba said...

He certainly is the total package! Love him!

Stan said...

I love Pete Kuzak. Maybe because his last name is one letter almost the same as mine.

Butch 57 said...

love to bite his nips and suck his cock and balls then fuck the daylights out of him

karl said...

legend
legend
legend.