This blog is about COLT men and models from all periods, starting with the studio's foundation in 1968 with a pronounced focus on the 1980s. On occasion, though, you'll find the odd post that contains non-COLT content. This blog is for adult audiences only. All men depicted on The Men of Colt Blog are at least 21 years of age or older.

... COLT presents:

... for 40 years, this has been the home of the hottest men of the world:

Monday, 20 August 2012

FUR

... it may be hot now ... but believe me, winter's just around the corner, and look who's well prepared, with lots of fur to cover their handsome faces and hot bodies ...


COLT men above include Aaron Cage, Arpad Miklos, Bob Hager, Bronson Gates, Spencer Reed, Sam Colt, etc. etc. ...  ... too see them all - in fur and without - please click HERE!

For a lot - a lot! -  more men in furs, watch COLT's latest fur extravaganza by following THIS LINK!

6 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

3 and 9 are the furs I want to lay with.

WOOF
Ray

Anonymous said...

@Red-Hot-Chili:

Just you let you know, at Macho Addiction, the two models in the "Fun By the Pool" video are Jeff Cameron and Glen Dime in Target Studio's "The Thai Bird" aka "The Genie". (http://www.gayeroticvideoindex.com/L/6/606.html)

Can't post there, so I thought I'd drop you a line here. Thanks for all the great pics!

Justin said...

Very cold here in Aus at the moment, would love a furry man to keep me warm at night. Send number 1 down my way please.

Koba said...

Carlo can keep me warm anytime!

Red-Hot-Chilli said...

Hi Anonymous: THANKS a lot for your comment! Of course, it's Jeff Cameron. How could I NOT remember??!!! My memory keeps playing tricks on me (should I get worried ...???). Anyway, sorry, that I had to alter the comment function on MA1, but the spam issue was getting completely out of hand. Hopefully, it'll be over soon so that I can change the function back!

Stan said...

A man's man has fur.