This blog is about COLT men and models from all periods, starting with the studio's foundation in 1968 with a pronounced focus on the 1980s. On occasion, though, you'll find the odd post that contains non-COLT content. This blog is for adult audiences only. All men depicted on The Men of Colt Blog are at least 21 years of age or older.

... COLT presents:

... for 40 years, this has been the home of the hottest men of the world:

Thursday, 6 December 2012

The Bearded Male

This was quite a challenging post as I realised that (naked) bearded males are few and far between, COLT men included.

That said, I did manage - eventually - to cum up with what I think is quite an extraordinary collection of extraordinarily hot men!


Al Parker, during his bearded phase


unknown, but very hot amateur


another unknown yet very sexy amateur stud




the insanely hot Bull Dozier


legendary Bruno, also seen during one of his bearded phases


a sexy, muscled amateur silver-daddy


I don't think this man requires any introduction ...


Stan (... but not that one ...)


Jack Radcliffe




George Dana, one of the hottest men of all time! 


Pete Kuzak ... need I say more ... ? 

 ... COLT has some more MEN WITH BEARDS ... to check 'em out - click HERE!

5 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I Will take the first 3. Love Al PArker when I was younger and stil love watching his videos today. He had an extra Sex Appeal about him. The next 2 love the hairy chest and the cowboy hat. Love how he grabs his cock. WOOF. Number 3 Any Hunk who uses handcuffs as a cock ring, is a winner in my book.

WOOF
Ray

Justin said...

Bearded man #5 is very hot. Love a fuzzy kiss.

Koba said...

I def have a thing for men with beards!!

LORDPATRICK said...

Al Parker was one of my first loves! Great post of hot men with beards.

Rainbow Rebel said...

Love No3. Sexy eyes you'd do anything for! Reminds me of the great Dru Bruin.