This blog is about COLT men and models from all periods, starting with the studio's foundation in 1968 with a pronounced focus on the 1980s. On occasion, though, you'll find the odd post that contains non-COLT content. This blog is for adult audiences only. All men depicted on The Men of Colt Blog are at least 21 years of age or older.

... COLT presents:

... for 40 years, this has been the home of the hottest men of the world:

Monday, 4 March 2013

Jeans On - And Off ...



I was already a jeans fetishist before I heard David Dundas' homage to jeans for the first time, but my mom wouldn't let me wear any.

Especially not to school, as she always insisted on flannels ...

Well, anyway - today, I don't wear anything but ... and for all I care, they might as well bury me in 'em!

By the way - Jeans On, was that a global hit at the time or just one over here in Europe ...?

   


   


   


   



   


   


   


 

  Wade Neff 

   


 To visit COLT ... please click HERE!

3 comments:

Stan said...

Steve Kelso looks great with or without anything on!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Byron and Stacey will do very nicely for me.

WOOF
Ray

Koba said...

LOL! Haven't head that song in ages! Brought back a lot of good memories! :)