This blog is about COLT men and models from all periods, starting with the studio's foundation in 1968 with a pronounced focus on the 1980s. On occasion, though, you'll find the odd post that contains non-COLT content. This blog is for adult audiences only. All men depicted on The Men of Colt Blog are at least 21 years of age or older.

... COLT presents:

... for 40 years, this has been the home of the hottest men of the world:

Monday, 20 May 2013

COLT-ICON: John Pruitt (1)

He is one of the most iconic COLT-icons ... I mean, THE most iconic, most identifiable, COLT-models of all time:

   

   

   

   

 
 

 

 

 

 

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

Find more on John Pruitt by logging on to COLT.

4 comments:

Richard Michael said...

OUTSTANDING!

Stan said...

HANDS OFF! This is Cowboy Rays man!

Ray's Cowboy said...

This is the best one of all. I have alwaysed loved him. Thanks Stan for pointing this out He is MINE!! Ever since I was a kid I wanted him. Now that I am older I still want him. I would love to meet him today if I could. I would love to see what he looks like today. I bet he would still be HOT.

WOOF
Ray

Red-Hot-Chilli said...

... I'm sorry, guys, but JOHN PRUITT belongs to all of us - he belongs to the world!!! He's too unique not to be shared!