This blog is about COLT men and models from all periods, starting with the studio's foundation in 1968 with a pronounced focus on the 1980s. On occasion, though, you'll find the odd post that contains non-COLT content. This blog is for adult audiences only. All men depicted on The Men of Colt Blog are at least 21 years of age or older.

... COLT presents:

... for 40 years, this has been the home of the hottest men of the world:

Monday, 21 October 2013

Mike Morris aka Michael Bronski

I guess that most regular visitors to this blog will be able to relate when I say that Mike Morris - whose real name is Michael Bronski - was one of Rip COLT's hottest discoveries and one of my favourite COLT models of all time! (I don't have a favourite COLT model, as there are so many, and I can never make up my mind which of them I find hottest, or best!). What's certain is, that Mike Morris is up there with the best, hottest, hairiest, and most rugged, of them!

One look at these rare of photos of him and you'll know why!













Here's a few photos from COLT-MEN, Nr. 2: 










More on Mike can be found on the COLT website!

1 comment:

LORD PATRICK said...

Certainly one of the great guys from the past! SO HOT!